Born To Be Great
First Rate Foam Fender Manufacturer
NANHAI has been deeply involved in foam fender industry for nearly 20 years.Continuously update technology to meet customers' requirement for safety, reliability and economy of foam fenders.
Other Type Foam Fender
NANHAI Company Brief Introduction
Foam fender is the main product developed and produced by NANHAI which have become the global leader in this industry. NANHAI is involved in multiple marine industries at the same time, becoming the most professional diversified complex in marine industry.
NANHAI Ocean Defender’s Unique Superiority
After years of product R&D combined with actual product applications and user feedback, Ocean Defender reflects the excellent product performance, and truly exerts its ultimate reliability, safety and stability,empowering world green and smart docks
Ocean Defender Service In Different Marine industry
The conventional application of foam fenders is berthing and sts. At present, Ocean Defender has expanded its application field and innovated into the buoyancy equipment, which is used in the fields of marine wind power and bridge arrest.
Endorsement From Authoritative Third Parties
The stability and reliability of products come from the inspection of market.It is definitely not "Blow one's own horn".
Avoid Pitfalls-How to Choose Foam Fender and Supplier
No gimmicks, use real products to speak out. Faced with various foam fender products on the market, how should users choose suppliers to avoid unnecessary losses.
Foam fenders have a wide range of applications and a broad product market, so there are a large number of product manufacturers, but the quality on the market is uneven. In order to reduce costs, the products lose their basic performance of energy absorption and reaction force, and a large number of accidents caused damage to berthed vessels or impacts on piers. At the same time, due to the high value of the foam fender itself, users suffered huge economic losses.
- Foam fender produced according to lower tolerances to reduce costs.
- Misleading customers on the basis of foam core density, combined with price (Learn More).
- Windingstructure foam core: low cost, poor performance of energy absorption and reaction force (Used by most manufacturers).
- The foam core is made of mixed density material, which has low cost and low performance.
- The foam core is directly filled with waste materials, which loses the basic performance of foam fender.
- Using poor qualitycentral axis, low cost, low strength, easy to break.
- Central axis is filled with scrap steel sand/cement to meet the weight requirements of customer.
The above situations exist alone or at the same time. Customers must understand clearly before making a decision when purchasing, otherwise it will bring you a large economic loss. Find us to know more.
Low-quality foam fenders may be an advantage in terms of purchase cost, but in practical applications, foam fenders essentially test its energy absorption and reaction performance, safety and long-term stability. If the long-term application cost is considered, low-quality foam fenders have no any advantage, which will directly lead to economic losses for customers and threaten the safety of personnel/ships/docks.
- Inferior foam fender have the problem of foam core collapsed, because foam core material is not properly selected (waste/mixturematerial), cannot withstand high-intensity repeated impacts, and foam fender will have non-elastic deformation, resulting in performance degradation, or even loss of performance and service life greatly reduced,damage to ships and docks.
- Inferior foam fender have the problem of Polyurethanecoating Due to the insufficient thickness and quality of Polyurethane reinforcement layer on the surface of foam fender, and the unreasonable layout of tire cord layers, the force on the surface is relatively concentrated and will be cracked. After long-term application, the foam core absorbs moisture and performance declines,the cracking gap will become larger and larger, affecting fender service life.
- Inferior foam fenderhave the problem of central axis damaged. The central axis with low strength will be bent,deformed or even broken during repeated compression. The foam fender loses its supporting function. If the inspection is not timely, it will bring direct economic losses.
Find us to know more.
The three most important parts of foam fender are: Foam Core, polyurethane Coating, and Central Axis. Customers must pay attention to the quality problems of these three parts when choosing, so as to avoid unnecessary losses.
Foam Core: The foam core is the key factor to reflect the foam fender performance.The closed-cell foam core should be selected. At the same time, according to different expansion ratios, the foam density will be different. It is necessary to communicate with the manufacturer according to the actual application.
Polyurethane Coating: It is the protective layer of foam fender, which has the effect of dispersing the force. The quality and thickness of polyurethane coating can resist the damage to foam fender caused by friction. At the same time, attention should be paid to the structural layout of tire cord layer.
Central Axis: The central axis is the key point to support the foam fender. The material and strength of the central axis determine the service life of foam fender. Central axis’s reasonable size and strength can greatly improve the overall cost performance of the product.
Find us to know more.
NANHAI company has been developing and technically researching on foam fender products for 16 years, and has accumulated a large amount of product and application experience. It can provide customers with a full range of foam fender technical support, guide customer selection of fender, complete fender layout solutions and installation guidance program, etc.
- Provide customers with economical, safe, reliable and extremely stable foam fender.
- Standard type foam fender production.
- Structure optimization and production of non-standard foam fender.
- R&D foam fender under extreme climate/condition applications.
- Installation instructions for foam fender (on-site/off-site).
- Fender installation layout specification and solutions.
- Quick response mechanism of after-sales service.
- Inventory system to meet the emergency delivery time.
Find us to know more.
Would you like to know more about Ocean Defender?
Contact us now!
NANHAI Other Marine Industrial Forms
The development of NANHAI during the past 20 years has involved many maritime fields, providing global customers with overall solutions for Berthing, Mooring, Ship to Ship, Ocean Wind Power, Deep-Sea Farming, Buoyancy and Salvage, Bridge Blocking, Ship Launching, Dock Caisson Moving etc.